Unfortunately, the extensive amount of rain has forced field reassignments. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR TEAM ASAP!!
This effects ALL GAMES being played both Saturday and Sunday:
- If you were supposed to play at Spindler field #12, it is now at Soccer First field #7
- If you were supposed to play at Spindler field #10A, it is now at Soccer First field B
The schedule reflects these changes and you can see it updated now either at http://www.clubohiofallclassic.com or on our APP.
With the potential for more rain this weekend, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APP, as all changes will be communicated through that platform.
Games will be played at Soccer First and Spindler Fields in Dublin, Ohio on November 04 - November 05, 2017.
Each team will be scheduled a minimum of 3 games. Championship games will be played Sunday afternoon. Each game is staffed by qualified USSF referees. No refund will be made in the event of cancellation or shortening of any games due to inclement weather.
ALL APPLICATIONS DUE OCT 1, 2017
|Age Group||Players on Field||Length of Halves||Max Roster||Fee|
(U8s welcome in U9 lowest flight,
we will implement build out line)
If you're interested in being an official for the Club Ohio Fall Classic, please contact our Head Official - Keith Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club Ohio Fall Classic is supported by a fantastic group of parent volunteers within Club Ohio. If you need assistance, please contact the following individuals for help:
Tournament Director: Sandy Poole
Referee Assignor: Keith Emerson
Scoring: Dan Broidy
Registration: Kate and Chad Williams
Hotel*: GroupHousing at 888-290-3210
*Only accepted teams can reserve hotel space. Please do not try and reserve hotel rooms until you have bee accepted
Our application deadline is October 1, 2017. All applications received up to this date will be considered for the tournament. After this date, applications will be considered on a need a space basis. Many age groups and divisions fill up. So, please apply on time!
Helpful Application Hints
Teams from elite local clubs with no information given on application will never be placed in the lowest bracket unless resume indicates otherwise!!!
- For clubs applying with multiple teams, please make sure to shorten the name of your team, so the entire team name may be viewed when schedules appear. Otherwise, two team names may not show completely and cause confusion. For example, if Club Ohio sent two teams in the same age group with the following names: Club Ohio Green 1 and Club Ohio Green 2. If the numbers were cut off, only Club Ohio Green would show and you wouldn't be able to tell the team names apart. Therefore, they could abbreviate by calling the team, Club Ohio G1 and Club Ohio G2.
- Please select a desired level of play. Ultimately, we'll be looking at placing your team in the division where the competition seems most appropriate. We'll analyze this based on your team's past performance in this and other Got Soccer tournaments. We will look at the team record you provide for your league play. We'll also consider your request for a level of play. lease note that requesting a level does not guarantee placement in that level. It's just one factor in your placement.
- Please include all team resume information to your best ability. A look at the competition you've played and the tournament levels participated in are critical in helping us analyze your team for a correct placement.
- If you have a coach coaching more than one team, please email the director at email@example.com to tell her: the name of your coach, the name of any other teams he is coaching, the age groups of all involved teams. We'll do our best to help avoid scheduling conflicts. This works best for coaches with two teams. For coaches with three teams, it will be more challenging and we suggest you provide a back-up coach. If a coach has more than three teams, we will not be able to help them avoid scheduling conflicts.
Accepted Teams Registration Requirements
***Please note registration forms are posted under the "registration tab" on the left side of the home page.***